Philadelphia LawWorks is able to provide direct intake for nonprofit organizations and small businesses. The application contains instructions on what information is required with your application. You may download the LawWorks application below. Applications are available for download in Word and and fill-in PDF formats. If you select the PDF format, please note that you will need to complete the entire form and print in one sitting (you cannot save your work and return to it later).
- All applicants for incorporation/applying for 501(c)(3) status are required to watch the free, on-demand online webinar "Starting a Nonprofit: Upsides, Downsides and Alternatives," produced by Pro Bono Partnership.
- To download the Pennsylvania supplement on incorporating a nonprofit, please click here.
For Small Businesses:
For more information about the legal assistance that LawWorks offers, download the LawWorks brochure!
- About Philly VIP
- Training & Mentoring
- Get Legal Help
- Support Our Work
- News & Events
Case Listings by Category
- Auto Accident (3)
- Civil Forfeiture
- Collections (3)
- Divorce (6)
- Domestic Violence
- Guardianship (6)
- Incorporation (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Licenses (1)
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Name Change
- Probate (2)
- Public Housing
- Real Property (1)
- Small Business
- Wills (1)
News & Announcements
- Philadelphia VIP client & volunteer attorney featured in court decision, Philly.com story
- VIP announces new additions to 2015 Board of Directors
- Helping to Make Homeownership a Reality for VIP Client
- View Pictures from our 2014 Awards Night Here!
- Philadelphia VIP Hosted 2014 Awards Night at the Wilma Theater
- VIP is pleased to announce new additions to 2014 Board of Directors
- VIP Volunteer and Client Featured in Daily News Article
- Fall of 2013 is an award-winning season for Philadelphia VIP
- VIP Board President Matt Lee interviews with Lawyers.com to discuss the negative effects of civil forfeiture
- Philadelphia VIP Hosts 2013 Pro Bono Opportunities Day
- Philadelphia VIP Welcomes New Volunteers with Volunteer Orientation Program
- Making Pro Bono a Cornerstone of Your Career