Thank you for your interest in supporting VIP's critical work! When you make a gift to VIP, you are helping ensure access to justice for all Philadelphians, regardless of income.
There are many ways to support VIP!
You can support Philadelphia VIP by volunteering your time in the following ways:
- Volunteer to take a case: Returning Volunteers- Please call 215-523-9550 or check the current Case List. If you are a new volunteer, please complete our Volunteer Enrollment Form.
- Participate in a legal clinic: Please click here if you are an attorney or law student to get more information about upcoming legal clinics.
- Become a mentor: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-523-9550 to sign up to serve as a mentor to a volunteer attorney.
- Host a Training Session: For more information, click here.
You can support Philadelphia VIP financially through the method of your choice:
- By mail: Please click here for a downloadable form to make your donation to VIP.
- By credit card (online): Please click here to donate online via credit card
- Through United Way: You can donate to VIP through your United Way workplace campaign. Be sure to use our Donor Choice number to designate your gift to VIP. Our Donor Choice number is 7763.
- Through the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, Raising the Bar Campaign: You can donate to VIP through your firm's Raising the Bar Campaign, coordinated by the Philadelphia Bar Foundation. Please contact Gene Sirni, Executive Director of the Philadelphia Bar Foundation, at (215) 238-6334 or email@example.com.
- Support VIP through a matching gift: Each year, VIP benefits from matching gift programs, where your employer matches either the entirety or a portion of your gift to VIP. If your company has a matching gifts program, we encourage you to consider requesting a match to maximize your contribution to VIP.
- Support our annual firm campaign: VIP's Annual Firm Campaign offers law firms an opportunity to invest in VIP's future by providing critical operating dollars to ensure we continue providing the high level of service our clients deserve.
- Support VIP through Planned Giving: We encourage our supporters to secure VIP's future by planning to leave VIP a gift upon death through bequests, retirement plan beneficiary designations, life insurance gifts or trust arrangements.
- Other important ways to support VIP
- Donate your Arbitration Fees to VIP
- Direct Cy Pres Funds to VIP
- Make a gift of stock
For more information about how to support our work, please contact:
Sara Woods, Esq.
1500 Walnut Street, Suite 400
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- About Philly VIP
- Training & Mentoring
- Get Legal Help
- Support Our Work
- News & Events
Case Listings by Category
- Adoption (1)
- Contracts (5)
- Auto Accident (3)
- Civil Forfeiture (2)
- Collections (1)
- Consumer (2)
- Custody (8)
- Divorce (17)
- Domestic Violence
- Employment (1)
- Guardianship (6)
- Incorporation (2)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Landlord/Tenant (1)
- Licenses (3)
- Mortgage Forclosure (10)
- Name Change (2)
- Nonprofit (2)
- Probate (4)
- Public Housing
- Real Property (2)
- Small Business (2)
- Tax (1)
- Torts (2)
- Wills (1)