A Taste for Justice Fundraiser
A Taste for Justice
Tuesday, September 16, 2014
5:30-7:00 PM, Reading Terminal Market
On Tuesday, September 16th, Philadelphia VIP hosted "A Taste for Justice" Fundraiser at the Reading Terminal Market. Guests enjoyed a Wine and Cheese tasting thanks to Valley Shepherd Creamery and Blue Mountain Vineyards and a Chef Demonstration featuring Chef Michael O'Halloran of Bistro 7. The event concluded at Molly Malloy's. The support of our donors is greatly appreciated and makes a positive, immediate impact on our ability to address the needs of our community. On behalf of the Philadelphia VIP Board of Directors, our staff, and most importantly, the individuals and families that we serve, we thank all who attended and donated for your generous contributions.
(Above): Philadelphia VIP Board Members Lee Zimmerman and Mary Gay Scanlon enjoy the wine and cheese tasting at Blue Mountain Vineyards.
(Above): Philadelphia VIP Board Member Hope D'Oyley-Gay peruses the Silent Auction Table.
(Above): Philadelphia VIP Board Member Sophia Lee assists her husband, Chef Michael O'Halloran, with distributing the escargot dish samples.
(Above): Philadelphia VIP Board President Matthew Lew makes closing remarks at Molly Malloy's.
- About Philly VIP
- Training & Mentoring
- Get Legal Help
- Support Our Work
- News & Events
Case Listings by Category
- Auto Accident (3)
- Civil Forfeiture
- Collections (3)
- Divorce (6)
- Domestic Violence
- Guardianship (6)
- Incorporation (1)
- Intellectual Property (1)
- Licenses (1)
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Name Change
- Probate (2)
- Public Housing
- Real Property (1)
- Small Business
- Wills (1)
News & Announcements
- Philadelphia VIP client & volunteer attorney featured in court decision, Philly.com story
- VIP announces new additions to 2015 Board of Directors
- Helping to Make Homeownership a Reality for VIP Client
- View Pictures from our 2014 Awards Night Here!
- Philadelphia VIP Hosted 2014 Awards Night at the Wilma Theater
- VIP is pleased to announce new additions to 2014 Board of Directors
- VIP Volunteer and Client Featured in Daily News Article
- Fall of 2013 is an award-winning season for Philadelphia VIP
- VIP Board President Matt Lee interviews with Lawyers.com to discuss the negative effects of civil forfeiture
- Philadelphia VIP Hosts 2013 Pro Bono Opportunities Day
- Philadelphia VIP Welcomes New Volunteers with Volunteer Orientation Program
- Making Pro Bono a Cornerstone of Your Career